; Supermarket Serenade: Etc, Etc., Etc...

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Etc, Etc., Etc...


Thank you so much to Prudy at one of my favorite blogs: Prudence Pennywise for giving me the Arte y pico award. I'm going to be passing it along to some blogs that I enjoy very soon!
Thank you, Prudy!! Be sure to check out Prudy's blog it's chock full of tasty recipes!
The rules read:
1) Pick 5 blogs who deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and who also contribute to the blogging community no matter what language.
2) Each award must have the name of the author and also a link to their blog.
3) Each award winner must show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4) The award winner and the one who has given the prize must show the link of the “
Arte y pico“ blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
*************************************************************************
Please Take note of the Foodie Blog Roll on the left hand side of the screen. This is a fabulous resource managed by blogger extraordinaire The Leftover Queen; use it to find all things foodie related...fabulous recipes...and other exciting blogs. Who doesn't love to blog hop?

4 comments:

Prudy said...

I'm glad you posted the rules! I need to whip my blog in shape. Congrats on your great blog!

JennDZ - The Leftover Queen said...

Congrats on your award! Isn't it so pretty? Looks great on your site!

Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll!

Lisa said...

Congrats! I love reading your blog.

Emiline said...

Congrats!